This is timberland’s lightest workboots fashioned out of first-class leather and loaded with qualities for the job location that include TiTAN® safety toe, pillowed footbed and water resistant full-grain leather for enduring comfort and energy. It is not a surprise that this has turned out to be one of their trendiest and most resourceful collections.
- Makes use of Timberland PRO® Rubber fir the outsole
- Includes TiTAN® safety toe for protects your toe from impact and compression
- Comes outfitted with DRYZ® Intellitemp™ expertise that is controlled by X-Static® silver fiber
- The boots are somewhat bulky and a person might find it a bit uncomfortable to climb up ladders or small steps while having them on
- According to some reviews these boots really slippery when you walk with them on surfaces covered with snow / ice covered.
- A few people who bought this product sat that their soles began coming off following 6 – 9 month of using them.
Timberland PRO Women’s Titan Women’s 6 Inch Waterproof Work Boot Review:
The outsole of this shoe is fashioned out of Timberland PRO® Rubber that is heat-resistant, long-lasting, specifically created rubber compound for offering enhanced abrasion resistance, slip resistance, and oil resistance. The outcome is that you get a better footing on each and every surface.
These boots are very well protected. It has a high profile for providing additional protection in the region of the ankle, Its TiTAN® safety toe that is lightweight fulfills C75, I/75 ASTM F2412-05 and ASTM F2413-05 security guidelines for impact and compression and is characterized by a roomier defensive toe box that is going to fit you more comfortably. It also has electrical hazard defense that fulfill ASTM F2412-11, ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM 2413-11 & F2892-11 guidelines and offers you defense from open circuits.
It comes outfitted with DRYZ® Intellitemp™ expertise that is controlled by X-Static® silver fiber that adjusts body temperature, soaks up moisture, offers antimicrobial defense and gets rid of odor. All these features combine to make this just right fit for the diligent woman who has need of all-day comfort and support throughout the day at her job site.
Summary:Timberland PRO Women’s Titan 6 Inch WaterProof Boot,Brown,9 M US
This boot assembles the PowerFit™ comfort arrangement, TiTAN® safety toe, along with air mesh lining that is breathable and wicks moisture to offer you lightweight, long-lasting defense for an extensive assortment of uses. Though somewhat expensive it is worth every penny of its price.
- 5 Ways to Break in New Work Boots - January 22, 2019
- Women’s Carolina Waterproof Composite Toe Low Hikers - January 22, 2019
- The Best Riding Boots for Women in 2021 – Complete Guide - January 22, 2019