As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Shoes are not only an accessory to cover your feet from dirt and pollution. It has an important role in wellbeing of individuals. For all those who requires long hours of working or are engaged in the heavy risky working environment needs protection for their not only for their feet but also for their ankles from any injuries or damage. Long tiring work schedules, demands hectic pressure and force the worker to be on his feet for long hours. These can cause severe pain in knees and joints. I started looking for a shoe that is not only stylish but is comfortable and protective at my workplace. Thus I bought these pairs of Timberland PRO for keeping my feet safe and secured from damages and accidents at workplace.
- Constructed with premium quality leather and solid steel toe box for protection and durability.
- The thick outer rubber sole for better grip on oil and water and abrasion resistance.
- Works as safeguard against live current and shocks.
- Cross section lining with bacterial treatment for smell control for comfortable feet
- Formed with EVA cushioned outer sole for lightweight padded support
- Build with concrete development for adaptability and soft premium high quality leather to minimize break-in time.
- To ensure secure fittings crafted with the leather binding system and nylon
- The nylon shank certifies structural support and durability of the product.
- Limited colour options can be taken as limitation of these products. But the style and comfort that is provided by these shoes are unimaginable.
- These shoes are recommended for any season however can be slightly uncomfortable in heavy water logging.
The first attraction of these pairs of shoes is its athletics design. These shoes emphasize a rugged classic feature. The premium quality leather offer support and comfort while steel security and slip resistance toes give extra protection in risky working environment through better grip. Each feature of the boots meets ASTM security guidelines and conveys prevalent footing and execution throughout the day.
The twofold sewing throughout the shoe and the thick durable elastic outer soles provides comfortable movement in any surface. These boots are built with comfort and breathable inner fabric, which fights against bacterial infection all day round. This keeps your feet dry and comfortable. These work boots are perfectly made for maintaining hygiene, protection and durability. The soft leather offers flexibility and no new shoe difficulty or stiffness. These shoes fit perfectly without much breaking-in period.
The thick steel toe caps are the best feature of the Pro Mudsill. These features make Pro Mudsill better than any other steel boots. The toe shield ingests all the effects the shoe would experience, and the sole bends up like a guard to exchange the hassles the shoe brings with every stride. The outer sole ensures safety, protection and flexibility for smooth movement in any surface.
SummaryTimberland PRO Men’s 61009 Mudsill Low Steel Toe Oxford,Blue/Blue,12 M
The Pro Mudsill shoes are the best working steel boot product by Timberland. Their features assures safety and security of the workers, who are working in construction sites, mechanical sites, heavy or light industries, mines, etc. The quality of this product ensures comfort, durability and long lasting support. The main backbone of these shoes is its sole. They are light weighted, ultra durable and resistance from slip, shock or chemical. These hard hitting boots are made for all year round and for any surface. They reduce fatigue of your tiring feet, energizing you after your overall hectic work schedule. If all the features compared with its price, then this work boot is a great product at a very affordable price.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
- Caterpillar Men’s Assault Work Boot to Protect Your Feet - January 22, 2019
- The Best Affordable Work Boots Review - January 22, 2019
- Keen Utility Men’s Louisville Pros, Cons & Detailed Review - January 22, 2019