As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Retailing at anywhere between $120 and $200, these gorgeous black work boots are easily worth a second look. These safety boots are made entirely of leather, with rubber soles. They provide what Timberland likes to call ‘all-encompassing protection’. Read on to find out what these shoes offer you, beyond their striking good looks.
- These steel toed boots are what you would call breathable. Even if you are on your feet all the time at work, they won’t let sweat seep into your socks.
- They are comfortable, light in weight and very flexible.
- They not only meet but surpass safety requirements in terms of compression, impact, and metatarsal protection.
- If you work in, say, drywall construction, your boots may start to show signs of wear around the year mark.
- These work boots are definitely not made for running up and down inclined planes. Otherwise, they will serve you in good stead.
The added weight should give you added security. After all, any good work boot has to be worth its weight. From the very beginning, they are really comfortable. Barely any break in period is required. You won’t feel even a twinge of discomfort, even if your job keeps you on your feet all day. Be prepared for a workout if you are planning to walk around a lot, though. You could actually compare the feeling to being on roller skates.
By any standards, these boots will exceed the average life time of a pair of work boots. They shouldn’t show any signs of fatigue towards the top, or tearing either. There are a lot of far more expensive boots out there that last barely six to eight months. These Timberland products, on the other hand, should serve you in good stead for at least a couple of years.
As with all good things, there are a few things you should keep in mind. If you have a problem with high boots, you won’t like these. In that case, they might hurt your ankles. However, the high ankles do provide extra protection, which can only be a good thing. You could do a lot worse than get comfortable, durable and great looking work boots.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
- Top 15 Best Cheap Work Boots in 2021 – Complete Guide - August 24, 2019
- Top 10 Best Work Boot Socks in 2021 – Complete Guide - April 18, 2019
- Caterpillar Men’s Second Shift at Work Boot Review - January 22, 2019