As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Protruding pipes and beams, along with falling objects can make work a dangerous place for your feet and toes. Some jobs require you to have adequate protection, and this includes your footwear. Today’s steel toe work boots are comfortable, durable, and some are even lightweight. To give you an idea of the different types of protective footwear available, here are some of the top rated work boots with steel toes.
Top Rated Steel Toe Work Boots
These durable work boots feature a protective steel cap and roomy toe box. Your feet will appreciate the extra room at the end of the day, along with the supportive shaft and manmade rubber sole. The thick sole provides exceptional traction on slick surfaces, and it also acts as an impact shock absorber. With a padded ankle collar and front lacing closure, your feet are ready for anything in these protective work boots.
- Feature a durable leather construction that is also breathable for additional comfort.
- You have the benefit of the nylon sock liner which helps to prevent odor causing moisture.
- The thick rubber sole features a non slip tread that will keep you safely on your feet.
- While these steel toe work boots are rated for electrical hazards, the footwear is only water resistant.
- Some consumers have mentioned that the heavier construction can cause leg fatigue.
Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss Steel Toe Boot
There isn’t much not to love about these comfortable work boots, including the antibacterial cushioned foot bed. The steel toe cap will protect your feet from falling and protruding objects, while the cushioned insole provides supportive comfort. The slightly raised heel gives you additional support and leverage, while the thick tread prevents painful slips and falls. ASTM certified and comfortable to wear, it is easy to see why these are some of the top rated steel toe work boots.
- The cushioned foot bed helps to keep feet and dry, and prevent bacteria and odor from forming.
- The padded tongue and collar add additional comfort and support, while ensuring a secure fit.
- You also have the advantage of the thick rubber tread that will provide traction on slick surfaces.
- The durable leather construction of the steel toe boots can take longer to break in than other pairs.
- It should be mentioned that these are steel toe work boots and are designed to be heavier.
Dickies Men’s Spear Steel Toed Boot
You will love the comfortable style and durable construction of these work boots, along with the safety features. These water resistant work boots include a protective steel toe cap, and will also minimize your risk of electrocution. The leather and fabric material is supportive and breathable, and your also have the benefit of the slip resistant thick rubber sole. These steel toe work boots will keep you safely on your feet all day, without the normal aches and pains.
- The protective steel toe cap will help prevent painful breaks and injuries to your feet.
- You have the advantage of the front lacing closure that helps to ensure a secure and comfortable fit.
- The shock absorbing rubber sole is also resistant to slick surfaces, and can provide additional support to your foot arch.
- It should be noted that these steel toe work boots are only water resistant, and will not protect you from electrical hazards.
- These steel toe work boots are designed slightly wider than other models, but this can be resolved with a pair of construction socks.
Rated for safety and electrical hazards by the ASTM, these steel toe work boots are also durable and comfortable. You have the advantage of the padded ankle collar and tongue, along with the supportive leather construction. The thick rubber sole features a non slip tread that is designed to provide you with plenty of traction, along with helping to absorb impact shock.
- You have the advantage of the steel protective toe cap, and these boots are certified by the ASTM.
- The front lacing closure helps to ensure a secure and comfortable fit, along with the padded tongue and collar.
- The durable leather construction is designed to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- These work boots do feature additional room in the arch area which might not be comfortable for all consumers.
- While the steel toe boots are water resistant, the footwear is not designed to be fully submerged.
Dr Martens Men’s Icon Industrial Strength Steel Toe Boot
If you need complete protection for your feet and ankles, these are the boots for you. The all leather construction will keep your feet and ankles dry in any type of working condition, while the protective steel toe cap prevents painful foot injuries. The PVC outer sole is resistant to slips and falls, and these steel toe boots are approved by the ASTM. Combining all of the performance and long lasting durability you’d expect from a pair of Doc Martens, with the comfort and safety you need for your hazardous jobs.
- These top rated steel toe boots are certified by the ASTM and approved for all types of hazardous employment.
- The leather and PVC construction ensures long lasting quality and performance.
- You have the advantage of a non slip sole that will keep you safely on your feet, even on oily surfaces.
- It should be noted that these Dr. Martens work boots are pull on, and might not provide all the support some consumers require.
- These tall work boots are heavier than other types of steel toe footwear, which should be considered before making a final decision.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.