As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Work boots are an important part of your daily uniform, and are often necessary for your safety. The protective footwear can save you from slips and falls, along with other painful accidents. While some work boots are expensively priced, you can also find several affordable pairs. To help you stay safe at work, and save money we have included brief reviews on the top rated affordable work boots.
Top Rated Affordable Boots for Work
Not only is this work boot affordably priced, it is also designed for safety and comfort. It is certified for electrical hazards and approved by ASTM, and you have the advantage of the durable leather construction that is also waterproof. The thick rubber sole is insulted for your protection, and will give you plenty of traction on slippery surfaces. Ideal for construction or industrial sites, your feet will be safe and comfortable in these affordable work boots.
- You have the advantage of the extremely affordable price, and durable leather construction.
- These affordable work boots are rated for safety, and also include a protective steel toe cap.
- The tongue and collar on the boots is padded for extra support and comfort.
- Some consumers have mentioned that there might be too much room around the ankles, even with the extra cushioned padding.
- It should be noted that these affordable work boots might not be ideal for consumers with low or fallen arches.
Golden Fox Leather Moc Toe Work Boot
These affordable boots are perfect for working around grease and oil, and you’ll also appreciate the lightweight design. These work boots are constructed from durable leather that is also resistant to water. You’ll appreciate the moisture wicking that helps to keep your feet cool and dry, along with the cushioned insole for supportive comfort.
- These inexpensive work boots are ideal for garages or machine shops, and are designed to be resistant to oil, grease, and water.
- You have the advantage of the supportive shank, along with the roomy toe box.
- The leather and rubber construction is supportive and comfortable, and features double stitching for additional durability.
- These inexpensive safety boots only feature a moc toe design which is not strong enough to protect your feet from serious injury.
- It should be noted that the included insole may not provide enough comfort or support for some consumers with lower arches.
Caterpillar Men’s 2nd Shift Steel Toe Boot
These affordable work boots by Caterpillar are durable, and constructed to ensure your safety. The leather construction is sturdy and comfortable, and the thick rubber sole provides plenty of traction on slick surfaces. You also have the advantage of the raised heel, and the protective steel toe cap. These affordable work boots are also rated for safety, and the lightweight construction helps to keep you on your feet all day.
- These affordable work boots are durable and resistant to oil and water, along with being rated for safety.
- You have the advantage of the protective toe cap, along with the slip resistant traction on the rubber outer sole.
- The raised heel and shaft help to provide additional arch and ankle support.
- It should be noted that these work boots are not fully waterproof, and might not be ideal for all outdoor working conditions.
- While these are affordably priced steel toe work boots, there are some models that might be a better fit for some budgets.
Skechers Men’s Marnier Utility Boot
These padded ankle boots will keep your feet comfortable all day. The perfect boots for outdoor laborers, you will also appreciate the affordable price. The thick rubber sole provides plenty of traction and shock absorbing comfort, while the cushioned insole helps to support your arch. You will love the roomy toe box, and the lightweight construction ensures that you won’t suffer from leg fatigue even after a long day of walking.
- These affordable work boots are ideal for outdoor job sites, and are designed to keep your feet comfortable on almost any type of terrain.
- You have the advantage of the supportive insole that also provides comfortable cushioning.
- The roomy toe area ensures a comfortable fit, even if you have wider feet.
- While these work boots do feature lugs in the heel, the footwear is not slip proof on slick surfaces.
- It should be mentioned that some consumers do feel that these work boots are heavier than other brands.
Wolverine W04624 Men’s Brighton Boot
You will love how comfortable these work boots feel on your feet, along with the affordable price. The leather and nylon construction is durable and supportive, and you will appreciate the mesh lining in hot working conditions. The thick rubber sole provides plenty of traction of wet, muddy ground, and the cushioned insole can be removed when you don’t need it. With the included nylon shank for additional support, your feet will stay comfortable during long days at work.
- You have the advantage of the durable and breathable construction that is also water resistant.
- The removable insole will cushion and support your foot and arch, and can be removed when you do not need it.
- The mesh lining helps to keep moisture from penetrating your socks, and helps to keep your feet dry and comfortable during hot working conditions.
- It should be noted that these affordable work boots are water resistant, and will become wet if completely submerged.
- While the metal plate will protect your feet, it is not designed to prevent serious injury.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
- Caterpillar Men’s Assault Work Boot to Protect Your Feet - January 22, 2019
- The Best Affordable Work Boots Review - January 22, 2019
- Keen Utility Men’s Louisville Pros, Cons & Detailed Review - January 22, 2019